Safety is our number one priority and as a result, there are certain protocols that have been implemented with this in mind. We greatly appreciate your cooperation with these new measures.
Your experience may feel a little different to previous times, but our staff will ensure that your appointment will still be enjoyable and your treatment will be of the highest quality as always. All staff delivering patient care are screened regularly for COVID 19.
Before your appointment
- If you, or anyone who you have been in contact with, have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. These symptoms include:
– A dry cough
– A temperature of 37.8 or above
– Loss of taste or smell
– Vomiting or diarrhoea
- We recommend that you inform Dr Fiona or her team at the earliest opportunity if you develop ANY symptoms of feeling unwell.
- You will be sent a COVID questionnaire to complete within 48 hours of your appointment. You will not be able to attend your appointment unless this is completed.
During your appointment
- Please wear a mask/face covering. If you are having a procedure, you will be given a fresh surgical mask afterwards.
- Space in the clinic is limited so please attend your appointment alone.
- Please enter the premises no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive late, Dr Fiona may not have sufficient time to complete your treatment on the day.
- When you enter the clinic, your temperature will be checked. If your temperature is high, you be unable to attend your appt and we ask that you follow government guidelines with respect to this.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Dr Fiona will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) including mask, eye protection, gloves and apron.